Terms & Conditions
By using QUICKINVOICE.COM ("Service"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you. Service reserves the right to update and modify the Terms of Service at any time without notice. New features that may be added to the Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Should you continue to use the Service after any such modifications have been made, this shall constitute your agreement to such modifications. Violation of any part of the Terms of Service will result in termination of your account.
- You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of your account. Service, and all affiliated, will not be held liable for any damage or loss that may result from your failure to protect your login information, including your password.
Modifications to the Service and Fees
- COMPANY NAMEreserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service at any time for any reason with or without notice.
Cancellation and Termination
- You alone are responsible for the proper cancellation of your account.
- Your account and all of its content will be deleted immediately upon your cancellation of the Service.
- Servicereserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate your account at any time for any reason without notice or refund. We also reserve the right to delete all Content associated with your account.
- Servicemay refuse Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Copyright and Ownership
- Service or its suppliers own the intellectual property rights to any and all protectable components of the Service, including but not limited to the name of the Service, artwork and end-user interface elements contained within the Service, many of the individual features, and the related documentation. You may not copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer, decompile, or dissemble any aspect of the Service which Service or its suppliers own.
- Service claims no intellectual property rights over the Content you upload or provide to the Service. However, by using the Service to send content, you agree that others may view and share your Content.
- Your use of the Service, including any content, information or functionality contained within it, is provided "as is" and "as available" with no representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this Service. The service is just a platform to enable the users to access and create invoice for their business/commercial use.
- You agree not to resell, duplicate, reproduce or exploit any part of the Service without the express written permission of Service .
- You may not use the Service to store, host, or send unsolicited email (spam).
- You understand that the Service can be used for transmission of your Content, and that during processing, your Content, including Client names, project names, task details, and account information may be transferred unencrypted over the internet.
- You may not use the Service to transmit any viruses, worms, or malicious content.
- Service makes no warranties regarding (i) your ability to use the Service, (ii) your satisfaction with the Service, (iii) that the Service will be available at all times, uninterrupted, and error-free (iv), the accuracy of mathematical calculations performed by the Service, and (v) that bugs or errors in the Service will be corrected.
- Service , its affiliates and its sponsors are neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive, or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to your use of the Service. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Service is to stop using the Service.
- If any provision of the Terms Of Service is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be impaired thereby.
- The failure of Service to exercise any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any right here under. The Terms Of Service sets forth the entire understanding between you and Service as to the Service and supersedes any prior agreements between you and Service (including, but not limited to, prior versions of the Terms Of Service).
- By accessing this site, the user consents to the an appropriate jurisdiction governing any action which may arise in respect of the user's use of this site.